Friday, April 11, 2008

OH BUMMER...PAPER CRAFTS CARD CREATIONS 6

I guess I shouldn't say totally BUMMER, but I just got an email from Paper Crafts regarding their new Card Creations 6 book that they are taking cards for and they actually wanted TWO of my cards.....I have never had two items in a book at once........WELL............unfortunately, I can only send them one because the other is already called for...BUMMER........I so love Paper Crafts special edition CARD CREATIONS books....I guess I should just be thankful to have the one...and I am..(smile)

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Woo Hoo for you, Regina!! I so wish you could have gotten 2 cards published in the one mag. But, just think, both cards were chosen, and the other will be published elsewhere. YOU GO, GIRL!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Huge Congratulations to you Regina! Hey, I wish I had something they wanted! Believe me, they'll be calling on you again! Hugs and have a great weekend!

DeeDee said...

Congrats Regina....at least you have the two cards being published.....Woohoo!!