Monday, June 30, 2008

A FEW THINGS TO SHARE...............

Wow, I have been busy busy these last few days.....Lets see Hallmark Scrapbook has a new blog with an awesome sketch from Prima on it.........I decided to actually do a LAYOUT......and a circle card for this sketch.....(you can find the froggy card at my etsy shop)..On the LAYOUT, I used some really awesome scrapnfonts sets....I used the DB Journaling Boxes for the mat under the bug and on the Froggy card I used their awesome font called LD Little Fishie and their DB birthday cheer.......super fun stuff.....be sure to check out the site....also be sure to stop on by over at the new Hallmark Scrapbook blog...we hope to bring you many fun techniques in the near future.....and lastly is my take on the new challenge over at the bbtb......the challenge was to use the ACCENTS ESSENTIAL cartridge...so be sure to take a look at the other ladies take on the challenge...I decided to make a seed packet with a matching embellished flower pot....










14 comments:

mickeydee said...

Each project is adorable. Love the layout with the bug! That froggie is so cute. You rock!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

All of your projects are awesome, I love coming to your web site and being inspired by your talent, Thanks for sharing.

Michele Kovack said...

Each one is cuter than the next!!!

DeeDee said...

Ahhhhh Regina....your work makes me SMILE....I love it all!! You are a huge inspiration to me...love ya girlie!! HUGS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! You're amazing! You are such a walking little bundle of talent!!!!

Lesli said...

Awesome projects - I am very inspired - I think it's time to get some real creating done on my part!

Susanne Perry said...

Your L/O & froggy card are just devine!

Nikki said...

What a great LO and a great pic of your son!

And the hoppy b-day card is adorable!!! Lots of detail and I love all the different stitching you did!

LOVE the matching card (with a seed pocket) and flower pot, what an awesome idea!

All so beautiful!

:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Hey Regina! I left you an award on my blog!

Love ya!

Esther said...

woweee loads and loads of fabby work! great colours and textures going on there, find my self drawn to that cute frog! hee hee. RAK on my blog if you wanna join in- bring a friend too if you like :)

Ivy said...

OMG. Everything is so beautiful, I can't help but stare! Awesome Regina!

Tuppene said...

I loved the birthday card! So cute! :) You have a very nice blog:) keep up the good work!

Greetings from Norway:)

Lana Clarke said...

Regina you have now left me with no complimentary words to express how AWESOME your work is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog through a link on Scraps of Color. I can not believe we have not "bumped" into each other on the web before. Your work is amazing.