Sunday, December 7, 2008

MORE BOXES............and a SPECIAL OFFER at the bottom

The Cutting Cafe has a new release on two boxes.....these boxes are super cute and can be used for so much....The first box is called a CANDY BOX...it will fit 12 of those miniature candy bars, just perfect.......the box also comes with a window if you want the candy to be seen...........and......wrappers to wrap the candy bars....I thought the colors on this candy box would be perfect for a male....I also used one of the CHRISTMAS PRINTABLE STAMPS from the CUTTING CAFE' also....


The next box is called a SQUARE BOX WITH DIVIDERS....this is a fun box that you can add up to 3 dividers to...so there would be 4 spaces to separate all the goodies in the box...I just used 2 dividers for the project I did...This project is also playing DOUBLE DUTY...it is also the latest take for the new challenge this week over at the BBTB...the challenge was to use the BIRTHDAY GIRL cut from the StoryBook cart....You can view the other ladies take here...I filled the box with some pretty ribbon and other small craft goodies...A very special person here online once told me that they loved this ribbon so I thought I would send them some for their Birthday...

I am also having a special right now over at the CUTTING CAFE'.....you can purchase ALL of the boxes that I offer for 9.99.......which is half of what the cost would be for all of the boxes at regular price...but hurry this special only last until midnight this Wednesday.........

11 comments:

Babydoll said...

Great deal and really cute boxes!! I've been using those printable stamps like crazy!! I really love them. :) Stop by my blog for a give-away!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful boxes Regina... you rock girl!!!

DeeDee said...

WOW girlie, these boxes are wonderful!!! I can not wait to try them!!! YAY!! HUGS!!!

Kim said...

Love these boxes Regina! Can't wait to get to work on them!

Lana Clarke said...

Regina these are just the cutest little boxes ever!!!!
I am off to have a play.
Hugs
Lana x

Nikki said...

Hi Regina! I love what you did with the box and how it fits those cute yummy chocolates. I can't wait to make some...they're going to make the perfect party favors for my Christmas guests!

Also, I love what you did with it for the BBTB the challenge!

Hugs, Nikki

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW! And I do mean WOW! You're amazing. And what a fantastic deal you've got going on your boxes! Love this Regina! You are such a bundle of talent!!!! Hugs!!!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful Regina!
Laura

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
So cute...Krista

Enfys said...

I just love your boxes, and they have that 'made by Regina' written all over them. Fab.
hugs
En xx

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful boxes!!!