Sunday, December 28, 2008

NEW RELEASE..VALENTINE STAMPS

I have finally finished 3 sets of new Valentine Printable stamps.....and I must say that I love these first 3 sets....I say first 3 because I have several more sets in the works.....anyhoo, another new love of mine is this new Magnolia stamp that I picked up just the other day....Isn't she adorable...I used 3 of my new cutting cafe stamps on this card...The heart balloon, valentine frame and the valentine circle word...you can find all of these sets here............ This card is also working as double duty for this weeks bbtb challenge...the challenge was to use the crcldots from the mini monograms cart........this cart is one of my favorite...be sure to take a look at all of the other girls work here........they all totally rock.....Well hopefully I will be back tomorrow or the next day with another new release of JUST HEART STAMPS....


14 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! I love the new stamps, all the glitter and that oh so cute girl.......your work is always awesome sis!!!!!
Hugs, T

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Adorable! I love that glitter balloon! I love the new Cutting Cafe' designs too, but you already know that! This is just wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! The Magnolia is sooo precious! Can't wait to see your full release! :) Yum!

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful....and I am windering what stamps can be used for ateenager boys ?

Thanks

DeeDee said...

Oooooh, so CUTE Regina!!! I love that glitter balloon...and Magnolia...she's so sweet!!! HUGS!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE this Regina! Your stamps look awesome and love the Magnolia too! hugs!

Kim said...

Just love this! The little girl is so cute!!!

Audrin De Boni said...

Their cards are simply beautiful. Congratulations for his/her talent!
Audrin De Boni
from Brazil

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Hi my beautiful friend...Everything is gorgeous...I wish you lived near by so you could offer classes on your stamping techniques...I would be the first in line...You are the best ever...Krista
Ps..I signed up to be a follower of your blog...Hey! I am not missing something you create...LOL....

mickeydee said...

This card is so cute. This Magnolia stamp works perfect with your balloon design. Love how you blinged the balloon!

Anonymous said...

great cards adding your blog to mine so I can come back again

Karenh

Nikki said...

Regina, this is so pretty! I love it!
Hugs, Nikki

Enfys said...

I just love that glitter balloon Regina, and the words on the string......you rock as always xx

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, I love it!