Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CARD KITS AND AWARDS.................

Looking for some awesome card kits and scrapbooking kits to start on your Valentine Projects, well I am happy to announce that The Cutting Cafe Printable stamps are featured in two amazing kits...

First there is the card kit from Create My Keepsake....this kit actually features the new Heart Bag release from the Cutting Cafe...........this kit is yummy and Danielle Flanders made an amazing project using the Heart bag.

Next is the amazing kit by Sweetarts Paperie..........This kit features a few of the printables from some of the Cutting Cafe Valentine sets............ooooo this set is way YUMMY.........
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT BOTH OF THESE AWESOME KITS...THEY ARE VERY LIMITED.........

Next I am so excited and honored to have received a few awards in the last few days........

First award is from Odette, she awarded me this BUTTERFLY AWARD.....for having a COOL BLOG...thank you so much Odette.... be sure to check out Odette's blog, she is so talented.The next award comes from my sweet friend Krista Norman, I have known Krista now for at least over a year now....She is on my bbtb team and is just the sweetest person ever...Very special to me...She awarded me the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD...be sure to check out Krista's blog........here work is amazing...

4 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
You mean the world to me...Krista

Babydoll said...

I saw your bag on Danielle's site. Very cute!! Congrats!!

Jaspere said...

These are just too adorable for words. Such a great card kit and of course the cutting cafe's goodies are scrumptious.

Laura Davis said...

So so cute Regina! What a yummy kit!
Laura