Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE GOOD WITCH.....MY BBTB PROJECT

Well I decided to take on another challenge today...this new WITCH HAT SHAPED CARD is a new template over at THE CUTTING CAFE....I so love the colors that I had to use for the challenge...it is a challenged issued from TCP TUESDAY...the colors are way fun...I tell you the girls over there are totally awesome....I hope to join in on another challenge next Tuesday....
Next up is my take on the recent BBTB challenge...The challenge was to use the DRAGONFLY from the CAMP OUT cartridge....but we had to use polk a dots on our dragonfly...I decided to use one of my sisters baby poems on this card....I made the card out of transparency...which is what the poem is printed on.....She will soon be selling her poems on transparency...fun fun stuff....

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love your witchy hat! How pretty! Thanks so much for playing this week! I'm off to check out your adorable blog!

~amy~ said...

fabbie cards Regina...LOVE that witch hat...the colors are perfect-o! Happy Friday!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous! That witch hat is fantastic!

Norine said...

just too cute Regina
Hugs
Norine

Rose said...

well i am glad you made a GOOD witch hat and it is so cute!! love the dragonfly card, if i had that cart i would play along :0)

My Creative Time said...

What a cute witch hat card! I love it!!!~ Also, cute dragonfly card! This is one cartridge I actually do not have!

Sandi said...

okay so the whole family is immensely talented, that hat is magic. Hugs

C said...

Love that hat, Regina...I'd wear that one. hee,hee...the transparency is lovely!

bonnie said...

Gorgeous hat Regina...love it!! Your sisters poem made me cry....so sweet :) Bonnie x

Kay said...

Darling witch hat!! And the dragonfly on your card is gorgeous! I love the dimension!! Beautiful, amazing cards....as usual!!!! ♥♥ Kay

Carol said...

Waving hello Regina!!! Great to see you here partcipating in the TCP challenge; AWESOME use of these yummy colors here! Great witchy hat! :) And that BBTB take, looks like FUN! YEAH! :)