Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I GOT YOU UNDER MY SPELL...the bbtb blog hop

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE CURRENT BBTB BLOP HOP....CLICK HERE...and then come back and check out the post below.....

So I have been trying my best to get involved in different challenges and online sketches...I am becoming an addict and the ladies that run these sites are amazing...so with that said here is my first time doing a sketch for SFYTT....
I fell in love with this sketch and decided to make a halloween display that I can put on my fireplace at home....UNTIL.....I fill it with goodies and give out....I used the new stamps called HALLOWEEN THIS AND THAT from the cutting cafe and the NESTING BOXES from the cutting cafe......

7 comments:

scrap_in_time said...

Super cute card and boxes.

~amy~ said...

Oh Regina, you did a rock start job on the sfytt! LOVE the halloween theme and those nesting boxes....EXCELLENT sista!!!

Beverley said...

Regina...this is absolutely wonderful...I really love the paper and Halloween theme...those nesting boxes are very cute too...thanks for sharing this project with us.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Jingle said...

These are so fun! Great job with them!

bonnie said...

Rockin..Regina this is so fun I love the colours soooo much too....your creations are amazing!!! Bonnie :) x

Enfys said...

WOW! (yes, I'm shouting!). Just amazing xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Love, love, LOVE your Halloween stuff! So adorable!! xxD