Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 SKETCHES....MITTEN PROJECT..PART TWO OF GD PROJECT

Hello yall.....today I have the second part of my GUEST DESIGNER project up over at HALLMARK LADYBUGS...here is just a sneak peek.....You can click here to see the rest of the project.If your looking for the BBTB HOP INFOR...CLICK HERE

Have ya been to 2 SKETCHES this week....those fabulous ladies over there KAZAN AND LAURA have THE CUTTING CAFE as their sponsors this week and OMG OMG OMG...their design team rocks big time....you can see all of the amazing projects here...I decided to try my hand at KAZAN'S sketch myself...I started out sticking to the sketch to a T...and then I went off course...sorry ladies...but here it is anyways...I used the MITTEN SHAPED CARD from the Cafe site and some yummy Doodlebug glitter paper as well as some Cosmo Cricket Christmas paper..love that stuff...The warm winter wishes is from the Christmas Circle set 2 over at the Cutting Cafe..

9 comments:

bonnie said...

Such beautiful projects Regina so pretty...I love that pink fringe how cute is that!!! :) Bonnie x

Kay said...

Such a yummy "sneak peek" Regina! Can't wait to hop over there to get the full reveal! ;o) And, OH MY GOSH!!!! Seriously, the cutest, most adorable mitten card EVER!! LOVE, the trim, the paper, the little pearl details, the snowflake...ALL OF IT!! ♥♥ Kay

~amy~ said...

fabbie projects Regina...woot woot! LOVE that mitten...soooooo SWEET!!!

Susan and Lane Ross said...

This is so cute. Very detailed. One question -- does the Mitten file come in SVG format? Thanks, swr

Unknown said...

i got this yesterday, cant wait to see what I can come up with ;)

DeeDee said...

Oh my word! This is the sweetest mitten card ever! WOW, I love those colors Regina! GORGEOUS! HUGS!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Regina! LOVE the details on this! xxD

Lana Clarke said...

Wow Wow and more WOW!!! This is the cutest mitten i ever did see
Hugs
Lana x

JustYolie said...

cute mitten card!! :)