Thursday, October 1, 2009

LET'S GET TOGETHER FOR SOME YUMMY CUPCAKES...

If you are planning on having a cupcake party soon, The Cutting Cafe has just released a cute set called CUPCAKE SHAPED CARD INVITE SET....it is perfect for making an invite set......as a matter of fact I need to make 12 cards tonight for my daughter...she is having a birthday party sleepover next week and needs the cards by tomorrow....talk about running out of time...anyHOO, here is a card I whipped up using the new set....I used some fun glitter paper by doodlebug and tied it in with some awesome sei papers....you can view the set here...........

9 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great set Regina. You absolutely amaze me not only with your creativity but with your energy! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, each design has it's own personality and each one is so special. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

:)

Anonymous said...

I think of you often how much your able to get done and you have one more kid then I do! LOL! Just wish I could figure out how to craft and hold a new baby! LOL! These are wonderful and will be a treat to recieve for a birthday party! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

DeeDee said...

Oh my girlie, this looks good enough to eat! Love the glitter paper and the big ole yummy button on top! CUTE! HUGS!

Kay said...

Yummy cupcake card with YUMMY buttons!! This cupcake set is darling Regina!! Can't believe how fantastic this card is!!! ♥♥ Kay

DonnaMundinger said...

Way cute Regina! Love this new set! Did ya get 'em all done? xxD

Sam said...

Yummy cupcake, so cute. :)

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous invites, love the 'toppings', beautiful!

Donna said...

This is so cute!!!