Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BABY.........................

Every since my niece called me and told me that she was pregnant........I HAVE HAD BABY ON THE BRAIN....of course I want her to have a healthy baby, but a little girl would be oh so sweet..(they want a boy first) smile............anyHOO, this little number comes from another new set over at the CUTTING CAFE....and it is a .99cent special...it's called BABY WORD BLOCK:

I thought I would break out some cute Stampin Up paper for this card along with my favorite stuff to use......KRAFT PAPER.....see the scallop square going around the card...well The Cutting Cafe is working on a few of those...so be looking for that to come soon...have a great day and thanks for visiting me....HUGS

supplies:
pattern paper: stampin up
card stock: kraft paper and Georgia pacific
ribbon - craft supply
stamps - The cutting cafe (baby word block)
Ink - white pen (sakaura)
buttons - craft supply

17 comments:

Kay said...

SO ADORABLE!! Love this new printable stamp, Regina! And the little pink elephant is super cute! You've made a perfect baby card!! You're amazing. Looking forward to the scallop squares, YEA!
♥♥ Kay

Carole Beath said...

this is just so so adorable... I love that darling little elephant.
Carole

Lana Clarke said...

Oh Regina this is so sweet and I love how you have paper pierced the cute little ellie ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Sharon Caudle said...

oooooo!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Love this, Regina!! That little pink ellie is perfect! Fabulous card! And I can't wait for the scalloped squares! YAY!! hugs!

Ludkasz said...

lovely card:)

Creative Momma said...

Love the baby girly colors....that pink elephant is just the cutest ever :)
Marina

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh this is just darling Regina! I love the colors, and that little elephant matches so perfectly. Too cute! You have been on a baby kick lately, lol!

Hugz, xx

~L~

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...great job....fabulous amount of pink:)

Nikki said...

I love it, it's so sweet!
Hugs!
-Nikki

Sandi said...

awesome Regina, the colors and that elephant, perfect bow. Hugs

Kelly said...

OMG...This is adorable...I just love the pink with the kraft paper. What a fabulous combo!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gosh I'm so far behind Regina! All the new sets are just AMAZING and the inspiration you provide...well all I can say is WOW! xxD

Michele Kovack said...

I so love this card!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

mickeydee said...

So darn cute! LOVE that little elephant. It is the perfect touch for this card. Cute, cute, cute!

Chanda said...

This is adorable! I love everything about it! Wow! You come up with some great card layouts! Amazing! I'm going to add Hand To Paper to my bookmarks so I can get some more great ideas! TYFS!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.blogspot.com

Nita's World Handmade said...

Regina, I just LOVE this card! You did a wonderful job.

Enfys said...

Totally adorable Regina. I can't wait to see what projects you come up with for this new little addition to your family,
big hugs
En xx