Saturday, January 23, 2010

SO HAS THE WEATHER GOT YOU DOWN................

This seems to be the question and the feel lately...the crazy weather people are experiencing in different parts of the world..........................this little ducky card I am hoping will put a smile on someones face that just ISN'T FEELING ALL THE RAIN LATELY...I know we have had our fair share here in my city with more to come....This set was made using the new RAIN RAIN GO AWAY set from The Cutting Cafe...this set is filled with cute stuff...and it isn't just for RAINING type of projects....it's great for just having fun in the rain, get wells, just because AND a girl that loves boots....the inside of the card reads IN YOUR PART OF TOWN...
Well thanks for visiting me today and stay dry....hugs

supplies: card stock: Georgia Pacific, bazzill Pattern Paper: bo bunny, doodlebug glitter paper, Rhinestones: Artbeads.com -Stamp set: Rain Rain Go Away, (the cutting cafe) Other: stickles and machine stitching

10 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

heavens to Betsy! What an adorable card you created! That duck is so sweet with his little umbrella! I love how you used the scallop edges on the card! Way cute!

Daniela Dobson said...

I LOVE this!!! I will have to make somthing with this set soon!!!

Carole Beath said...

Adorable.... I will have to make this card. I must...!
Hugs
Carole

Nikki said...

This is so sweet Regina! The paper you used for the umbrella is perfect and using the stickles (love stickles!) for the rain drops, excellent!
Hugs, Nikki

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Regina! This is so CUTE! I love the plaid umbrella with the flowers on the edges! Cute, cute, cute!

mickeydee said...

This is so adorable! Yes......the weather has gotten me down! I am sick of rain! Love the darling little ducky.

Creative Momma said...

I love the rain but must say I am tired of it too.... This card is adorable and that ducky I so cute I tell ya....Have to find the time for all the ideas in my head with these great sets :)
Hugs
Marina

bonnie said...

What an adorable card that duck is sooo cute Regina...this would brighten anyones day...love those raindrops and colourful umberella...we too have oooodles of rain here in the UK...here's praying for some sunshine!!! :) Bonnie x

Kay said...

ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this set!! I love this card, Regina! Sorry the dreary weather has got you down. I'm wishing and hoping for some sunshine for you soon!! BIG hugs! ♥♥ Kay

~amy~ said...

seriously...this could not get any cuter Regina!!