Sunday, June 27, 2010

NEW CUTTING CAFE TEAM - 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL AND MORE..

Well it is official...I now have a young adult child...my baby turned 18 today...(I will share a pic of him later)....gees...........can't believe that..now when school starts back up in August I will have a 4th grader, 9th, 10th, 12th grader.
(3 high schoolers and 1 elementary)......YIKESSSSSSSSSSSS...PRAY FOR ME...he he he

Okay also I wanted to mention that I just posted the New Cutting Cafe team up on the Cafe site...along with a 2 for 1 special..so check that out as well....The new team rocks rocks rocks...a bit of sad news though....A few ladies that I have worked with for quite some time now will no longer be on the Cafe team...but I am so fortunate to have gotten to know them so well that we all call ourselves friends...I am so thankful for that....hugs........

5 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG Regina...I can't believe your son is 18...you don't look much older than that yourself...lol! Hope he has a great birthday and I hope you get bombarded with Cutting Cafe orders! Enjoy the baseball game...hope your team wins!

Kay said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!! That's a milestone birthday!! And, congratulations to the new design team. You've got an amazing group!!!! ♥♥ Kay

My Creative Time said...

Happy Birthday to your little "Adult"!! & a HUGE CONGRATS to your new Design Team!!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

Anonymous said...

cant you come to this blog more often and update it?

Debora Quigley said...

regina- your stuff is always so inspirational and beautiful. I know it takes a lot of work to post and I want you to know it is appreciated.