Thursday, August 19, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME..........................

Have ya seen the new WELCOME HOME set over at the Cutting Cafe...it has 55 images....you can check it out here....totally fun set....Here is a little card I made using the new set....I decided to put a hole in the front of the card and place the little house in the inside...the HOME SWEET HOME background is another new file...you can find that here...And lastly is just a fun card for my BABE....I whipped it up and was planning on sneaking it into his work folder...WELL HE CAUGHT ME...and just stuck his hand out...he knows me so well..I love sending little love notes to him...placing them in his car or actually sending them to his job....he writes me a letter or two here and there...I keep one in my checkbook from like 4 or so years ago....I used the SCHOOL BORDERS on the card....Hugs

16 comments:

Sharon said...

Two stunning cards Regina. Just love the first one though. Lovely bright colours and that little house is sooooo cute! hugs Sharon

bonnie said...

Oh this is just sooo adorable Regina....I could just move in right now....how sweet it would be to have a cute little house like this!! I love this huge amazing set...it is so cute, I cannot wait to play again now that I finally have a printer and camera again woohoo i missed it sooo much!!!! I too like to send my hubby little notes...this card is soooo cute and I love that ribbon :) hugs sweetie xx

Christina Thomas said...

Regina, I love both of these cards. Your sewing is amazing and you have such an eye for detail...Hugs, Christina

Laurel said...

Oh Regina these are amazing!!!

Jen said...

honey, these are SO stinkin' cute!! i'm hoping to get a chance to use these beauties today...love them both!!

C said...

Oh, gosh...how cute, cute, cute is that home sweet home card! We send each other little notes too...thanks for making it easy!

Carole Beath said...

Adorable. Both cards are adorable.

mickeydee said...

Such cute cards! I love that house with the hearts coming out of the chimney. It looks like such a happy place to live :)

My Creative Time said...

You sure make the CUTEST cards my friend!! GREAT job!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Two stunning and such original cards. I love them both, anyone receiving these would be soooooo delighted. Take care, Joanna

Unknown said...

Wow these are both amazing!!

I would love if you would link up in Scraptastic Saturday!!

Hannah
http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/2010/08/scaptastic-saturday.html

Kelly said...

Oh Regina, these cards are incredible! Love how you colors the little hearts on the home sweet home and tied the ribbon on the pencil. Great cards!

Lori said...

Absolutely love the home set...can't wait to use it! Your card is darling with that cute little house on the inside. So fun!

Daniela Dobson said...

I am in love with the little houses!!!!! I am out of town and will be back in a couple of days. I missed so much!!! Happy late birthday!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Dang girl...you are SOOO creative!!! I love both of these cards. And it's so cute that you have such a wonderful relationship with your hubby!
hugs
Sharon

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so pretty Regina! Love the colors and dimension and that sweet little house peeking through the front. Fabulous, girlfriend! (And I think it's as sweet as can be that you send your DH notes like that. Ahhh, true love!) xxD