Thursday, October 21, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO MY BOO...................

So tell me does anyone else call their hubby or kids BOO...............I know I do all the time...(smile)..okay got a few more Halloween projects to share with ya...

First up is a little pillow box for HUBBY....this circle word was designed especially for hubby...you can find this circle word set called TO MY BOO....over at the Cafe site...99 cent special...I also used the ASSORTED PILLOW BOX , HALLOWEEN MINI COLORED SET and the BOO background....it is filled with some of his favorite candy...
Next are a few Halloween gifts for my daughter to give to her friends....the little containers are filled with spooky hand wash..got these cute little bottles at Bath and Body..This first one with HAPPY HALLOWEEN uses the ASSORTED HALLOWEEN CIRCLE WORDS.

And this one uses two sets: the Happy Halloween bag topper is from the HALLOWEEN TREATS JUST FOR YOU and the WITCH LEGS are from the HALLOWEEN TIME

And lastly I used the Candy box along with the HALLOWEEN TREATS JUST FOR YOU SET and another new set called BIRTHDAY MINI WORDS..this set is becoming a favorite of mine because I love to put little words on my projects........The one pictures shows how the candy is wrapped in the box...

7 comments:

C said...

Uber cuteness...love the colors!!

DeeDee said...

OH MY CUTENESS Regina! Your family is lucky to have you make all these really cute things for them! So adorable! HUGS!

Peet said...

These are all fabulous Regina!!!
Hugs

bonnie said...

Oh so cute...all of it...just fabulous!! So colourful too!
I love those sweet circle words too! I call my little 3 year old Megan Boo...always have done and she loves being called Boo....she's such a little cutie so the name fits! Sweet hugs, Bonnie x

Becky G said...

OMG! These are totally cute and oh so much fun! What a great idea! You're awesome girl and never cease to amaze me!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Regina, you have been busy girlfriend! I love all the little treat bags and box you created, now I don't know which one I want to use. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Have a great weekend!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Kay said...

Oh golly!!! SO much CUTENESS!!!!! You always amaze me with your adorable Halloween projects. These are absolutely spectacular!! ♥♥ Kay