Monday, May 16, 2011

CUPCAKE INSPIRATIONS

This month at The Cutting Cafe we are featuring CUPCAKE PROJECTS....I have been so busy lately that I hadn't had a chance to make a new project.......so I am just going to show some of my favorite cupcake projects using files from The Cutting Cafe......
Don't forget to stop by The Cutting Cafe to view all the awesome projects from the design team..leave a comment to win ANY 3 SETS from the Cutting Cafe....and also

WE ARE HAVING A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE ON ALL FILES/PRINTABLE STAMPS through Wednesday.....

Okay here are a few of my favorites.....




4 ASSORTED CUPCAKE TEMPLATES

thanks for visiting me today....hugs

9 comments:

bonnie said...

WOW Regina....I remember these, you definately rock the cupcakes!!! Love them all! :) Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Darling designs, who doesn't like cupcakes and to give a gift wrapped this pretty even better.

:) Lori m

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love them ALL!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely cupcake'licious!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love them all :) xoxo, T

Kelly said...

What a blast from the past Regina. Every single one of these creations are yummy!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

WOW!!! Your projects are always the absolute BEST!!! Love 'em ALL!!!

Bibby said...

I have found 'fulfillment'! I am just so in love with what I have found here on this site, it gives me excitement to scroll through knowing more of this creativity exists. Love and 'cupcake yumminess' :)

Sonia said...

Your creations are The Best! I love cupcakes.
-Sony