Sunday, January 15, 2012

HEY TOOTSIE

Hello everyone....today I want to share a two boxes that I did using the CANDY SENTIMENTS SETS from the Cutting Cafe....There are 10 different Candy sentiments sets...
I made these two boxes using the TOOTSIE CANDY SENTIMENT SET and the BOSTON BAKED BEANS CANDY SENTIMENTS.For this TOOTSIE ROLL one, I used some matching patter paper and wrapped it around the Tootsie Roll. I also used the SQUARE BOX WITH A FRONT WINDOW.....

This next one is just a small little box using the TINY BOX....it is filled with BOSTON BAKED BEANS...Don't forget to check out our CYBER MONDAY SALE going on right now.....We have some fun CUPCAKES SETS on special....hugs

6 comments:

jessica said...

Adorable as always Regina!!
Love the paper and of course those adorable sentiment tags!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my goodness! This is so cute along with the others! I love how you covered the tootsie rolls!

bonnie said...

So cute....perfect little gift and sweet little tootsie rolls! Hugs x

Jeri said...

This is totally sweet Regina. I love how you wrapped the tootsie rolls in matching paper. So darn cute.

Sharon Caudle said...

AGAIN!!! Another grand slam, Regina! You consistently blow me away with your creative projects!! Your detail work is amazing!! To even cover the tootsie rolls...WOW!!! It takes it way above the next level! Love it!!!
hugs, Sharon

Kelly said...

Way to cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE your choice of paper and that tag is adorable!