Friday, August 9, 2013

MIKALA ANN IS ON THE RUNWAY

Hello everyone and happy Friday to you all..................
Have you seen this weeks RUNWAY INSPIRED CHALLENGE #41.........the image this week is so stinkin fabulous...I had to play along.

I decided to do a bit of fuzzy cutting and turned the Mikala Ann holding a balloon into a shaped card....I think it is cute for a little girls birthday.
I also used the Girl mini words from the Cutting Cafe. Be sure to check out the fabulous work by the other girls over there...FABULOUS I TELL YA......

 Here is the awesome image................total love...click here for all of the other projects and entries from others.......


7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I love it Regina!! Fabulous fussy cutting!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. I like that she is a card.
Great job.

Virginia L. said...

Aw... isn't this DARLING!! Your coloring of the image is SPOT ON, Regina! FABULOUS entry!!Thanks so much for joining the fun with us over Runway Inspired Challenge!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable! Her dress is so sweet!

Carole Beath said...

Sweet sweet.... This card is just darling, and I love that balloon. Love it...
Hugs
Carole

Tasnim said...

What a SWEET card!! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Pamela said...

The dress is such an adorable interpretation of the photo! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!